Here are a list of our most frequently asked questions, we have tried to cover everything, however if there is anything that is not covered that you would like to know, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be able to answer your question. What's included in each room?
Living Room - 3 Piece Leather Suite, 55" TV, DVD Player, Dining Table and 6 chairs.
Kitchen/Dining Room - Fully equipped kitchen with large pantry, all modern appliances, including Cooker, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker and all crockery and utensils. Dining Table and 6 chairs and 4 breakfast bar stools.
Laundry Room - Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board.
Games Room - 2 Piece Suite, TV, DVD Player, Nintendo Wii and games, Hi-Fi, Full size professional slate pool table and 8ft Air Hockey table.
Outside - 30ft Private South Facing Pool with safety fencing, Jacuzzi, BBQ, Patio Table and Chairs, Sun loungers, Pool Float Toys.
Master Bedroom & En-Suite (Upstairs) - American King-Size bed with overhead fan, 2 Walk-In Closets, Matching Bedside Cabinets and Dresser, TV, DVD Player and Alarm Clock. The En-Suite bathroom has twin wash basins with feature lighting, bath, WC and large walk in shower. Hairdryers are included in all bathrooms.
Bedroom 2 (Downstairs) - American Queen Size Bed, Matching Bedside Cabinets and Dresser, Fitted Wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 (Downstairs) - Twin Single Beds, Bedside Cabinet, Dresser and Fitted Wardrobe.
Shower Room (Downstairs) - Shower, Sink with feature lighting, WC.
Den - Sofa, TV, DVD Player & Xbox 360
Bedroom 4 (Upstairs) - American Queen Size Bed, Matching Bedside Cabinets and Dresser, Fitted Wardrobe.
Bedroom 5 (Upstairs) - American Queen Size Bed, Bedside Cabinet, Dresser and Fitted Wardrobe.
Bedroom 6 (Upstairs) - Twin Single Beds, Bedside Cabinet, Dresser and Fitted Wardrobe.
Bathroom (Upstairs) - Bath/Shower. Twin Wash Basins with feature lighting, WC.
Also included (at no extra charge) are - Baby Cot and Mattress, Baby High Chair & Child Car Seat.
What happens after I book?
Once we have received your booking and deposit, we will send you a confirmation e-mail and then we will post you a booking pack with everything you need inside, including directions, helpful guide to the area and recommendations we have found personally helpful when visiting the Orlando area. However, our service doesn't end there - should you have any questions or concerns at any point before, during or after your stay we are happy to help! How much is the security deposit and what does it cover?
A returnable booking/security deposit of £250/$300 for 7 and 14 night stays and £300/$400 for 21 night stays is payable at the time of booking, this will be returned when we have checked the villa upon departure. Any damages and/or breakages will be deducted.
What time is arrival and departure?
The villa is available for occupation from 4pm (local time) on the day of arrival until 10am (local time) on the day of departure. This allows us to have the Villa cleaned and ready for the arriving guests. Vacating after 10am may incur a charge. When is the full balance payable?
The balance of the Total Villa Rental Cost is due 12 weeks prior to arrival (including any additional charges e.g. pool heating costs)
Any cancellation must be notified in writing directly to RS Villas (our address can be found on our Contact page). In the event of a cancellation, the following charges will apply -
Period Before Departure More than 18 Weeks - Cancellation Charge is 20% of Total Villa Rental Cost
Period Before Departure Between 18 and 10 Weeks - Cancellation Charge is 60% of Total Villa Rental Cost
Period Before Departure Less than 10 Weeks - 100% of Total Villa Rental Cost What happens if I need to cancel?
In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond our control necessitates a cancellation of booking from us, we will refund in full, any monies received by the guests (without interest, compensation or consequential loss of any kind).Anything else we need to know?
• Smoking Policy - Our villa is non-smoking, however we allow smoking in the outdoor pool area and around the villa.
• Age Restrictions - Person under the age of 21 years old are not accepted unless accompanied by a parent or an adult.
• Pets - Pets are not allowed in the villa.
• Price Guarantee - The Rental Price for the villa is fully guaranteed when the deposit has been paid and the acknowledgement has been issued.
• Amendments - Any amendments will be made from the date the proposed amendment is received in writing.
• International Travel Requirements - Guests are responsible for the provision of their own International Travel/Health Documentation. Be aware that to travel to the USA you will need to have an ESTA Approval in advance of travel - you can visit the website here for more information. Cancellation by guests due to incorrect travel documentation will be charged the relevant cancellation fee.
• Force Majeure - RS Villas accept no responsibility and no compensation/payment will be made if any cancellation/change of the terms of the booking becomes necessary due to war or threat of war, riots, civil commotion, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, fire and flood, adverse weather conditions, technical problems with transportation, closure or congestion of airports, alterations or cancellations of schedules by carrier, or any other events beyond our control.
• Complaints - Should a problem arise whilst on your vacation, relating to the villa, immediate contact should be made with us and we will seek to resolve matters quickly.
• Refuse Removal - The refuse is collected twice a week (details will be included in your welcome pack on arrival at the villa) - there is a removal charge of $25 per bag for any refuse bags not left in the bins provided at departure.
• Pest Control - Guests are reminded that periodically we may require access to the property during your stay in order to carry out pest control. This is for our guests benefit. Refusal to comply with this request will result in a call out charge of $50 which will be deducted from the security deposit.
• Limitation Of Liability - Every effort is made to ensure the villa is in perfect condition. We cannot accept responsibility for third party claims, accidents, damage to, or loss of property or for any expenses incurred for any reason, including changes caused by Force Majeure, regardless of however they may have occurred, nor can liability be accepted for injury as a result of the use of the pool, however caused. We draw your attention to the pool rules on arrival at the villa - a copy of which is available upon request. Guests are specifically advised not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool. GLASS is not permitted in the patio / pool area.
• Pool Heating - When requested, the pool heating will be switched on prior to arrival to maintain the temperature of the pool heating. Please ensure that the pool covers are used when the pool and/or jacuzzi are not in use, particularly at night.
• The Legal Bit - The Contract is subject to and shall be in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts. If you have any other questions please contact us at your leisure where we will be ore than happy to help.